Saturday, July 08, 2006

Coming soon....

This is a promotional post, just to raise enough enthusiasm in people to make them visit my blog. Having been denied access to Orkut, Yahoo and Gmail, I have nothing but Smail, Dostpost and this Blogger to pass time. This is one reason to why you have been seeing many posts coming in these recent days. Also I am going to make a final presentation on Wednesday, the 12th July and leave this place by 14th. Till then I can write nothing, literally, though many ideas and events are there that are to be reported. Being a reporter or a news analyst is one of my dream jobs. Hope I become a studd reporter one day.

Firstly, I have lots to write about Painax, as he is notoriously known in the Insti (a.k.a Sash) and his miss-adventures in Banglore. My friends staying with Sash {Sandy, TN, and Vyas to name a few} have promised to remember his attempts at befriending “dig” females. We are about to start a new blog, “ The chronicles of Painaxxx” – Painaxxx with the triple x. But this awaits permission from our dear Painax, and I don’t know if he is already fuming at this misadventure.

Coming next are stories of two girls. Now that I have given up, I am liberated and free, to speak my heart. All the while, the fear of tarnishing my already fragile image and destroying my chances by making me a bad boy prevented me from telling my dear readers, the most exciting episodes of my life. I am going to blog them once I come back to Insti.

One is the story of a fairy, I chanced to see in a train to Hyderabad, almost three years ago. I was surprised and my heart thumped in excitement for two hours that seemed like minutes then, before I lost the sight of her. She was the first girl I officially “sighted”. [Sight: the colloquial used to refer to the phenomenon of staring/stealthily glancing at the opposite sex. I may have gotten the spelling wrong.] The story of the girl that forced a “good boy” to hold a beat, just for a look at her face, putting aside all the moral rules he stuck to.

The next one is the story of the second girl that ever “sighted” me. This took place very recently, in Mysore café, Surat. On my first day at Mysore café, I found her looking at me, rather boldly, sitting beside her parents. It was a turning point of my life. Not only did it bolster up the very little confidence I had about me looking smart, but also gave a thrilling joy that will last for the rest of my life. I will remember her forever. Of course, to know about the story of first girl that sighted me, await the post. These two stories are supposed to hit the blogsphere as soon as I come back to Insti.

Supposed to come next is the almost discontinued story- My Ramaiah Days. Haven’t written about it since long. A few episodes are in the offing. A few sequels to “ The privatisation of the petroleum industry” may follow. Though there are lots and lots of hot topics to discuss and debate upon, I think our media is doing enough and it will be good to present my readers with something unique- my story. [I have my opinions and will surely debate, but I prefer to do it on a later date.] In fact, not just me but every one has their own USP, their story. It only needs a few good friends to read and know more about you, and a few comments from them [readers, please make a note] to keep you going. Not that I am suddenly craving for appreciation, but comments tell me that, someone is reading my blog, and that it isn’t lying there gathering “e-dust”.

Also in line is the plan to write about the Insti, the Profs and our life here. Inspired by some classmate of ours! You may be wondering why I am trying to put my plans here. Once the semester starts, I may give up posting. Hence I am expecting people to remind me all that I have promised, and make me deliver.

Dear readers, please note that I am committed to quality and will provide you only with true and interesting stuff. Also, I will make sure that nobody’s sentiments are hurt, and that nobody’s personal life is infringed upon by my actions. [Hope you can see that I am trying to be a “pro”.]

I know that my posts are becoming lengthy. This is due to fact that I have started writing in MS-word, checking spellings and then posting it in Blogger. I also like this font “Bookman Old Style” and decided to make my report and presentation in this. I promise to be back soon!

7 comments:

Kanthi Kiran said...

It is purely out of love for u ... that i ever read half of this post... macha post some thriller.. people prefer them for facts ... if they need news they will google for it ... write something that never happened to u ...

Sri Vallabha said...

@ kanthi kiran

dear professor,
how do you expect people to be aware of news or what ever about me?

Shankar said...

vallabha is growing up eh?

Sri Vallabha said...

@shankie

yeah man! one day i need to grow up right?

Kanthi Kiran said...

thanks bro

Kanthi Kiran said...

update ur ******* blog

RSP said...

hey go n mug stuff da.........y r u bothered abt females and all......god knows what the girl over there (at my'sore' cafe)has been looking at and u despo max guy wud have thought that she is looking at u [:P]